Problem solving and decision making are essential skills in a world which is becoming more and more complicated, at an ever increasing pace. Learning how to effectively solve and prevent problems can help you save your organisations time, money, and resources.
This online coaching and training programme is designed to develop your problem solving skills by applying the structured approach to an actual problem you are facing. The interactive sessions will provide insights and techniques to confidently solve problems in a way that is result focused and adds value to the organisation.
- Work through a real problem to develop problem solving skills
- Understand and practice the structured approach of problem solving
- Understand how to uncover the current reality of a problem
- Understand the importance of observation, careful inspection, fact-finding and developing a clear picture of the problem.
- Utilise different methods to identify the root cause
- Develop, evaluate and implement suitable and effective countermeasures
- How to sustain the improvement and standardise the new approach
- Share knowledge and experience from other participants
- 4 coaching and training sessions, each session 2 hours
- Delivered over 4 weeks, 1 session per week
The training session are on 21, 28 December 4, 11 January