Lean thinking has become a widely adopted improvement approach that can greatly simplify processes, improve performance and add great value in both manufacturing and service organizations. Under the current circumstances, it became necessary to find better ways to satisfy customers, raise efficiency and reduce costs while dealing with the COVID pandemic and the new challenges it imposed.
Our interactive and comprehensive workshop aims to ensure you possess the ability to utilise the purpose and concepts of Lean Manufacturing and improve the value stream in your organisation to create immediate and quantifiable improvements.
Gain a practical understanding of how lean continuous improvement techniques can be implemented into your organization. This course helps you to practically apply techniques that cut waste and improve process efficiency.
- Introduction into Lean
- Identify wastes and how they negatively impact profits, competitive edge and customer
- Recognise how lean directly addresses the elimination/reduction of operating costs, cycle time
and non value-added activities.
- Make better use of employees’ time and brainpower in a team environment.
- Apply the right combination of Lean tools to solve a variety of business issues.
- Create visual management displays to improve communication and motivate staff.
- 2 training sessions, each session 3 hours
The training session are on 29, 30 December