Achieving competitive advantage in the healthcare industry has become more challenging due to the spikes in costs, and thus system optimization and economic stability have become imperative. During every organizational transformation there are many lesson learned both of what worked and what didn’t.
In this webinar, Dr. Mohamed Saleh discusses his last two decades of learnings to avoid the perils of Lean. This will span from initiation of the transformation to maturity and provide relatable perspectives and challenging insights to leaders as they advance in one’s own journey.
Dr. Mohamed will provide insights on:
- Expanding on areas to avoid as leaders embark or advance in an organizational transformation
- Addressing initial mistakes with the board and leadership teams
- How to get started
- Strategies to deploy Lean Management both for Hoshin Kanri and Daily Management
- Production system and selecting appropriate kaizens
- Training and building organizational problem solving muscle
- Technology and establishing an internal Lean Office
About Mohamed Saleh
Dr. Mohamed Saleh is an executive Lean advisor, professor, founder of Vizibility LLC and the M+ Group. Dr. Saleh has a successful track record anchored in two decades of hands-on Lean experience with a strong interest in making a global difference by providing distinctive leading-edge Lean-inspired education and advisory services aimed at helping organizations in healthcare and other industries achieve the highest levels of performance excellence.
Dr. Mohamed is an international speaker, writer, mentor, executive coach and experienced trainer with the ability to relate to all levels within an organization. His distinguishing factors include people skills, setting Lean visions, advising on system designs and leading full enterprise-wide organizational change.
He has a doctorate in Business Administration and teaches at both the School of Engineering & Technology Management at Central Connecticut State University and MBA School at Elms College.