This 2 day masterclass is designed to develop your skills as a continuous improvement leader. It provides theoretical and practical methods and measures to implement continuous improvement successfully and further improve change processes throughout the entire organisation. You will be able to lead and set the basic work for a successful change process in a decisive manner.
- Introduce the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Explain how to develop, manage and deploy continuous improvement in a way to improve
business processes and performance.
- Provide an overview of leadership and management:
- Role and responsibility
- Build an Effective Team
- Develop an understanding about the difference between value and waste.
- Introduce the 7 wastes.
- Clarify the difference between kaizen and suggestions.
- Provide an overview of what is involved in leading a kaizen transformation.
- Explain how to optimise employee engagement in a kaizen culture.
- Be able to develop and lead a kaizen transformation.
- Make continuous improvement fit with your current activities and projects.
- Develop a clear understanding of how to motivate and engage employees.
- Develop a clear understanding of a leaders role in continuous improvement.
- Share experience and knowledge.
- Conventional organisational approach vs continuous improvement
- Effective organisational measures and KPIs
- Leaders role, responsibility and daily activities
- Leadership models
- Individual/team performance elements and cycle
- Management tools
- Tree/ function diagram
- Change process
- Team management
- Who is the customer?
- Traditional approach vs. Kaizen approach
- Process vs. operation
- 7 wastes
- Motivating and engaging employees in kaizen
- Kaizen report
- Kaizen Ideas
- Success Elements to Kaizen Culture
Who should attend?
- Managers who wish to lead, manage and improve their organisation more effectively
- Operations Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Change agents
- Team leaders
- Senior executives who wish to improve their abilities to lead
- Anyone who wishes to be part of changing their culture from one of fire fighting to one of stability